Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Recent


Hi people, promised myself that I'll blog, so here I am. Working life is getting busier here, hardly have my own time to rest, didn't even meet boyf for days, awww I miss him somehow. Baby, how are you? It's hurt indeed just listening to you on the phone, can't wait for weekends!

 Alright, back to the topic. Working life was absolute tiring but fun too! Thank god for giving me the chance to join two of the major events within company. First was MIRA Awards 2012 at Hotel Istana, Jalan Sultan Ismail. The washroom, jaw drops. #omg I always wanted a huge washroom with plenty of mega mirrors. Girls' thoughts isn't?

 A picture of the event.


 The second event was Listing Ceremony of Gas Malaysia Berhad at Bursa Malaysia. Do you ever know how does a company get listed? HAHA, now I knew! Great experience I've gained. 

Alarms are really important for me. It's miracle that I can actually wake up without boyf being my alarm. 


If you're wondering what kind of events I participated, do check it out the business section on newspapers, hehes. Being an OL, working in office is absolutely tiring, despite of tons of works you get, brain-storming what to wear in the morning is disaster! NO JEANS, NO TEE, NO SLEEVELESS *faint* The most fucked-up thingy in my life: NO CASUAL WEAR, ARGHHHH!


 Alright, the end of boring topic. And yeah, I've jailbroken ios5.1.1. All the customizations are back now and they are even enhanced! As usual, pinky thingy is a must, I don't actually favoured pink but I personally think that they looked really cool on the screen itself =) 


 Yo, superwoman slider, wow, fantastic baby! 

Yo, Burberry notification center theme. How gorgeous! Idky I've fell for Burberry recently. 

Kitty closer badge, Q~ I love Cydia, I even uses Cydia more than Installous, Cydia rocks! 

Just posted few photos on facebook, our day to Genting. My boyf, he ain't a romantic type, he didn't really like to hang out at Genting and his excuses are always: "nothing to do there", "lazy to drive uphill", "dangerous", "pricey" etc. Genting is under his banned list. So everytime he made it to Genting I would be super happy although I knew that all his excuses are true. 

 Starbucks here is slightly pricey than KL's yet i don't get it why it's a must for me? The excuse that make most sense was due to nothing to do there that's why I actually look for something for self-satisfaction and coffee was chose!

It's been ages since we didn't take photos in Genting. This time I've brought my sister along and she has been my photographer of the day. Yes, I understand that you want credits. Here you go, *credit, credit, credit, credit, credit, credit* HAHAHAHAHA!


Alright, back to reality. I've spent half an hour to post this and now it's time to get myself some rest because it's working day tomorrow, boooooo~ Anyhow, HAPPY WORKING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment