Sunday, April 10, 2011

Assignments Week

Hi people. Hoho, sorry for being neglected to my blog. Been really busy for these few days, rushing for assignments and presentations. *lol* College lifey is all about assignments, hate it. 

This week is my last assignments week. Tomorrow will be presenting my speech to entertain, I'm talking about World Guinness Records. Interesting enough? Hehehs.

Wednesday gonna present my group proposal on the topic of The Effects of Social Networking Sites towards Communication, Education and Business. Such a dull topic, isn't? Screw it! I really hate this research proposal. Why I'm the student but not the lecturer? And, I left half of it blank, still. It's too tough! Arrrgghhhh~
Well, Thursday...My own web page due! Total of five pages including biography, photo gallery, background intro, and so on. Everything have to be done by using Mac. You know, I hate Mac, again. I have no idea how to work on the Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign or Dreamweaver. Any master here wanna gimme a free guide? I'm totally lost in this assignment and I don't think I can finish it on time, so yeah~ Imma postpone it. One thing, I hate Apple! That's why I'm using Blackberry. Boooooooo~

Lastly, Media Law group assignment is due this Friday. Since I have no class on Friday, So Imma rush it on Thursday. Deadline is just around the corner, but guess what? I did not even have a look or brainstorming about the questions yet. Let's get the presentation done first. I think I'm gonna rush everything by today cos I'm free today since I skipped the classes whole day. *shakehead*

Got 12 absence letters printed out. God bless me dont get barred from the final exam!

After this assignment week, then it come to revision and study week, and it's final exam on the first week of May!! 
S.T.R.I.V.E!!!

Get the semester break started on the second week of May till July, yeah!!!!

Alright, cease the topic of college lifey! So bored of it, nahhhh~ Let's talk about something fun!

Yup, boyf and I were discussing about the next vacation to Thailand last week.And we booked flight on the next day. 24th May to 27th May, 4 days and 3 nights to Phuket Island. 

Too bad, I can't celebrate my birthday there, Awwww~ 

We have booked the hotel too~ Patong Pearl Hotel. Superior room! Hoho~

Sorry boyf for spending you too much moneyy. Thanks for the trip sponsorship biii~ *love*
No worries, I'll save money start from this month for shopping!!

What's next? Singapore trip in August.


Oh Gosh! I'm so excited weyyyhhh~ hoho~
Anyway, strive for finals is the most important duty at this moment.
So, ciaoz~~
Assignments, here I come!!!!






   

No comments:

Post a Comment