Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hi, November'11

Hello peeps. I'm back. Being sick of laziness recently and hell yeah, I had a week break and I skipped another 3 days of college. God damn, why I'm lazy type?

Well well, just a random post since I'm gonna be really really busy after this, gon' strive for final assignements and final exams, woooo! 

Just a random pic here. Sorry I really love to screen-shot my home screen, ahah! Did you just realize? Yup, the icons are slanted and become smaller. I'm impressed by my motivation to customize my phone, hoho! Let's see, this amazing app called "Bigify", cute huh? Which you can find in Cydia =)

Next, I'm getting bored, I mean the zebra case. I have been changing loads of cases and I just knew I have to stop buying case! Arggghh, I can't.

Fall for the Chanel case. Found it in Honeycomb, 2nd floor@Sungei Wang Plaza, costs RM 59.90!! Another accessories shop selling RM129.00? Is it original, I dont think so, ngek. Well, another shop offering me RM45. Hiak! Gon' get it! 

You know, it's pretty hard to find suitable case for my phone, and i'm kinda regretting of buying a white ones. My white cases all became yellow-ish *pukee*

 Oh yeah, mum knows that I'm broke and I have been craving for that Hello Kitty debit card which trending lately so she brought me to Hong Leong bank for my new saving account. Thanks mum! With a lot of loves~  

Aiming for that Suzuki Swiff. Drop from sky, i wish.  Got cha, Kitty! I really love Kitty so much! Ain't posting my debit, not gonna ley y'all know my card number to prevent fraud. *Just kidding* Swiped mt debit card for the very first time *Syok sendiri* Ahahaha!



Random pic. Got free Tall size of beverage from Starbucks!
 I'm definitely a big fan of it, cheeers!

 Went Sakae Sushi with HIM<3 at Berjaya Time Square since it is new opening. Make-up free! I started to miss my long hair, this short hair is spending me long time to blow before outing, grrrr!

As usual, if you follow my blog, you would know what I order. 

Potato salad

 Chawan mushi

Salmon sashimi is love, isn't?

Gyoza. Not as good as I had once in Pavillion. *Sighs*


So it came to the end of the post. Loads of assignments are await. November has arrived!! 
I just can't wait for the end of semester. Gon' earn money and spend it!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment