Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dec'

Hi peeps, I'm heree, to blog. Well, am working too but since I'm kinda free here, just to update a lil'.

It's my 2 months semester break and yeah, I'm back to work. Need cash urgently! For what-ever purpose laa~

X'mas is coming!! Well, nothing special for me, as I'll be working on that day. All the X'mas decorations all along Orchard Road in S'pore absolutely satisfied me. I think I already celebrated my X'mas there, hohoho~

Talking bout' my job, iPhone 4S is officially launching tomorrow. I'm so excited! I have received the demo set and tried all the functions, frankly speaking, SIRI sucks! Seriously... Its not worthy to buy i4s just because of the SIRI, big no!

Overall, I just fall for the front camera. I'm always not satisfy with my i4's front camera and now, here's the better camera!












The black ones is the latest iPhone 4s, and it's my baby i4 on the right side. Obviously, i4s's front camera is so so so much better than mine right?

So, should I get one instead? No! I shouldn't. I just bought this baby i4 within a year. Okay, I'll discuss with boyf and yeah, consider about it seriously..

Btw, can't wait for the final exam results. Taylor's, why are you being such a bitch? I'm like checking my student portal every single day, yet there's nothing updated! Oh god, Please, I must pass all subjects! God bless.

Alright, well after X'mas, its CNY!! Planning to go for a vacation during CNY, with the boyf of course. Bali I'd preferred! Missed the chance to book 10cent ticket due to the heavy traffic on airasia.com. It's okay, we have one more month too plan, take it easyy~

Expecting for our next trip, love<3


That's all for today, I think.
Enjoy your holidays peeps!!
Go and have fun!!
Seee yaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment