Monday, January 9, 2012

Hi, 2012!

Hello peeps, I guess this is the my first post in 2012. Well, my NYE sucks, stayed at home, argued and fight with the boyf. We did not even watched fireworks, what a NYE! Anyways, it's a new year. We should not fight, we should be lovely-dovey<3

First task I've achieved in 2012, Taaaadaaa, I upgraded my ios to 5.0.1 and I did the jailbreak all by myself. Thanks to Google! Oh, I feel proud =)


All my cute apps/installations are gone and I have to re-download them. What a waste of time and energy?! Yes, I missed the back-up and restore part. I was too concentrate doing jailbreaking reserach. #fml
How's this stamp calendar? Cutee right? Awwww~ #faint

And yeah, the talkbox new version is now available and you can change the theme! #cooool This is the snowflake theme. Snowflake? Dessert? No!!!

How about pinky theme? You like it? Hohohoho~

Yesterday, I went shopping at One Utama with dearest mum and sista. We shopped like crazy!! 

#wtf The queue to enter fitting room @Kitchen

Bought this pair of heel @Voir. It costs RM109+ and its only RM50 after 50% discount!!! Lovely isn't?

Had our dinner @Wong Kok. My fav Cheese baked rice!!! 

Btw, bought this colouring product from @Organic. Its actually a super light blonde colour. I didn't expect it to be the exact colour as shown but lastly it turns out to extra golden colour. #wtf

It ain't obvious when I'm indoor but you will know what I mean when you see me in person. I'm totally like a lala-mui now and I'm effing regret about it. I need help!!!!!!



Anyways, life goes on!! Working with the boyf is enjoyable as he will be taking care of my transportation, meals, finance and almost everything!! Hearts him much!!<3

Last month of working life. Will be back to uni life on 30th January. I just can't wait!!! Come to me, assignments, come!! Hehehes!!

Lets seee, schedule for January & February:

22nd Jan - Hometown
23rd Jan - CNY
24th Jan - Penang
26th - Work
30th Jan - Uni
13th Feb- Langkawi
14th Feb - Valentines Day + Boyf's Big day!

Zomg, Imma be freaking busy for the following months!
Aza aza fighting =D


Lastly, enjoy your life in 2012!! Dream and achieve, yeah!!
Loves<3

No comments:

Post a Comment