Monday, January 30, 2012

Random for January

Hi peeps! I'm done with my job, finally and now its time to blog, just a random ones before the CNY post. I've got lots photos to share, hoho~

First of all, well, I don't really remember when, somewhere beginning of Jan, went sing K with bunch of colleagues @Red box, The Gardens Mall.


Nothing much to comment. Enjoyable night with colleagues, overall redbox sucks, especially services. No next time for visiting, thank you =)


8th of January
  CNY's coming, hoho! Went shopping with mum and sister @One Utama. Voir as our first stop, bought shorts like they're free, LOL. 

The sisters in the fitting room.


18th Jan
Off day today and it's company annual dinner at night. 

Went movie with the boyf @Midvalley, Turning point of laughing gor. I love the Hk drama, simply cos I love the actress, Kate Tsui<3 Almost cried out during the scene she cried for her husband's death, broken-hearted. Btw, she's so charming on her wedding dress, I wanna be like her someday, oh i just love her!

Craving for Japanese food but both of us didnt know where to have Japanese Cuisine, therefore I had my Salmon Bento @Food court, LOL. Satisfied enough =)

Boss called and boyf got to go for meeting @North Point Office while I just shopped alone, bought cosmetics again and finally get my manicure done! 

Lastly, our annual dinner started at 11pm @Concorde Hotel. 


The group picture, exclude the boss and i, cos we're busy taking pictures. Notice that i'm the only girl in this company, oh I'm so lonely =(

For sales department only this time, it must be more fun if we have a dinner with others dept as well. Anyways, enjoyed! 

Then it comes to the end of post. 
Some random photos to share, my customized iphone =)

Hello kitty dialer.

Hello Kitty slider.

Hello Kitty notepad.

Love this most, Hello Kitty notificenter for ios5.

Hello Kitty SMS.

I really love to customize my phone, more app comings, hoho!! Awesome Cydia =)

Next post: CNY<3
With loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment