Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Poll

Finished Science papers today
Totally out of my mind,cant concentrate on examing
Due to fighting with baby last night

I wish I can just get pass for it..

Left 2 more subjects to go
Gambateh for economy and b.cina,wo0oo0o~

Break for 4 days before the next subject
Often watch this drama recently
"Gong sam gai"



















I wanna learn the make up of "Lei Fei"
Pretty,sexy and charming!!

The last eposide was exciting~

Oh yea,got my P licence today

Stop claiming that I drive without P,kay?

Read from a guest on my shoutmix
He/she claim that it's hard to view my post after changing to this layout

What do you people think?
Cos' I can view easily even without sign in..

Wondering if I should change back the previous one?
But it will be a lotsa work for me to do..

Created a poll
Kindly do me a favour
Thank you and I do appreciate your help ^~^





No comments:

Post a Comment