Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby's big day ♥


27 November (Friday)
It's baby big day!!!




Fall asleep at 6 o'clock in the morning
Woke up at 10am
Can't sleep well perhaps I'm to excited due to baby's coming birthday

Went Al-safa with honey and baobei at noon
Wanted to have shi-sha actually
But so sad shisha is only available at night T~T

Then went to Mcd
Three of us shared only a cup of coke xD

Following bought birthday cake for baby
Went to berry,Sweetie and Secret Recipe
Bought Chocolate Indulgence cake from Secret Recipe

Thanks to honey and baobei for accompany me

Back home around 6pm
Spent almost 4 hours to get myself prepared..Wooo~

Pee,Shit,Masks,Scrub,Bath,Make up,set hair and dress up

Must pee and shit at home before outing
Cause' I really detest outside washroom
Dirty,stinks and bacterias all over..

Did mask and eye masks
To prevent dark eye circles and swollen eyes
As I didn't slept well this morning

Spent about an hour on making up
Ta da~
Baby came to pick me up at 11.30pm
Headed to Neway@1U straight away

Camwhore while heading
-Lan si face
-Smiling face
-Innocent face
-Peace ^~^

Reached 1U sharp at 12am

Camwhore with lingling and bii
This is the way I dressed
Black collar,black skinny jeans,black high heel..
<3gucci>too~

Washroom@Neway

Bii,see,I wears our ring
This ring represents our relationship that last for a year

Keep singing,I keep keep singing..

Baby and I

Up:Thung,Lingling,Jia Xiang
Bottom:Spy,Baby,Chunyi

Da da da da~Birthday cake

Suprise,b?
Oh,I hate my eyes~

Baby hates this..He wonders who do I look at?

Frens..

Not without my favourite
Alcohol-Kampai Ice

Kissin' my love

Thung and I*take 1

Thung and I*take 2

Changing room to a larger ones*

Sing with feelings

Lastly,bill
Total=Rm 407.10

4am
Went yamcha at Murni@Pj Ss2

Home sweet home at 5am

Guess what present I bought for baby?
Ta da da da~
It's ..
..
..
Hermit crabs
that he wanted but I don't let him buy..
Cause' it is digusting..yucks*
But,still I bought it...For him!

[The End]

No comments:

Post a Comment