Sunday, November 22, 2009

I <3 SPM

Heyyy,let's talk about my exam

Sorry,english version for today


Sat for Malay,English,History and Maths papers
Left 6 subjects to go

SPM just can't kill me easily
What dosen't kill you,makes you stronger
I believe it that much..


But what I'm afraid the most is Additional maths papers
I'd never do well in add maths..
My calculation skill is probably worse than malays..
Feel shame as a chinese
Anyway,I'll try my very BEST to achieve my goal
-Straight A's

During exam days,my gangs and I often need to relax
What we said is to calm,bertenang and lang zheng

Relax=take a breathe
=


Smoke



Hahass..Couldn't stand the stress sometimes and needs cigarette badly
I knew,this is only an excuse

Insists that smoking would never affect my performance at all
Just chillllllllllll~~

The day has come..SPM

We study hard for 11 years included primary and secondary school for this
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia

Recently,can't stop myself for dreaming

After this tough time,finally I can achieve my goals
Dye my hair,get tattoo(s)
Get my own car,do nail art and more...

Can't wait for it~~
Wooo0ho0oo0oo~

I LOVE SPM
Fight for my life
I want a bright future

Gon' date with Mr.moral soon
Expect for my next post,ciaozzz =)



No comments:

Post a Comment