Thursday, November 26, 2009

2012,must watch!

25.11 (Wednesday)
Yoooo,finally done with my add maths papers yesterday

Met my tuition teacher(Ms.Lee) while walking to school
Then she said to me:"Jia you a,Xiao Ting~"
Was absolutely touched to have such a sweet* teacher
Knew that she came to school encourage us

The first paper was okay
But the paper 2 was tough enough
I blanked a question,that is Q6
Which I found out that I have no any idea
Hoping A is still there for me..

Felt loosend after the test right away

Sweet to have Lingling and baobei
They've been waited for an hour outside the school

We went to have brunch (Ban Mee)
Then,headed to 1U to buy movie tickets

6.30pm
Bought ticket showing at 12.30 am
The shows before that were all F.U.L.L.

Next,walk around at 1U wearing school uniform
The feeling was a lil' weird and strange
Hanging out at shopping complex without make-up
Not really used to it..lols

Back home to get myself prepared
Pee,shit,bath,do mask,make up and dress up
Just normal tee,but I love the skinny jeans and high heel

Da da da~
Satisfice with the make up today,any opinion?
Look,before and after (different?)


Camwhore@baby's home


Guess what?

Laptop's charming than me,I guess..sob*

Baby picked up Lingling and baobei
Then headed to Mcd to have our meal

Camwhore@baby's car
Low-b look2012,I'm coming to you
But you dont come to me,TQ ^^


Baby drive madly on the high-way
Reached 1U at 12.10am

Camwhore at washroom@1U

2012 was precisely breathtaking
It's a must-watch movie

Shhhhh..Enjin,start (LMAO*)
I cried,the scene that the father lift up the son and himself fell
Praying-Peace,peace,peace ^.^V

Had an arguement with baby after the movie
He required me to hold his jacket
Cause' he wanted to go to the washroom
I refuse to then he threw it to my pretty face
*Damn it!

Fine,we're just fine
Following yamcha at Al-safa
A mamak which set with wi-fi,shisha
And projector to watch HBO@Astro
A place where I often hang out formerly with boi,josh and blblbla..

Home sweet home@5am

I had a nice day today,What about you? =)

Oh yea,27.11 will be my baby's birthday..Expecting!



No comments:

Post a Comment