Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'll be fine without you,YES I DO*


I've been depressed during these few days
Well,I mean these four days
Since I've broken up with him =(

I was lost in thought all the time
I was thinking of the hours that we spent together
I cant stop tears from falling
When I was all alone in my room
I can only watch my bed and blanket getting wet T.T

A song would suit for me right now
"I gotta go my own way"
by Vanessa Hudgens in High Sschool Musical 2




I gotta leave but I'll miss you~

Baby,next week will be our 1 year annivesary
Anyway,it's okay..

People would ask why break up since already a year?
I would say people who married also get divorced,right?

Fine,I'll try not to miss him anymore.. =)

Let's talk about these few days
What I've been doing?

Hmmmm...The day broken up with him
First day
I went yamcha with Clement and his friend
Nothing special,just wanted somebody to accompany me =.=














































The second day

I stayed at home the whole day
Trying to make myself innocent @~@
Took pichas with sis
Crapping,just ignore it~















































The third day

Hang out with Clement and his friends again
We went to pasar malam@Taman Connaught
It was like people mountain people sea
And,I dont feel like myself walking pasar malam >.< style="color: rgb(204, 51, 204);">New5@TB Maluri


Back home around 1.30am

The fourth day (P/s:yesterday laaa~)

Wanted to patch back with him at first
But,gave up at the last minute

So,dated with YORO LEE
Laundry@The Curve























We ordered two buckets of Heniken
























Chat,Smoke,Drink,Pee,Vomit


Talked about our past stories
The day we met till the day we broken
LMAO* We were used to be darn sweet,huh?
2 years seem to pass that fast

Our present stories,too..

Yea,I smoke quite a lot these few days

























Addicted again to SKL strawberry
Sorry dearies,babes,bloggers and blablabla..
Forgive me kay?I'm extremely moody

As I said,we both share 2 buckets of Heniken
(P/s:10 bottles cost RM138 )




















But YORO insists that I drank more than him

Perhaps,that's why I excused myself to washroom for 3-4 times,I think

It's been a very long time since I didnt touch alcohol,right?
I turned drunk immediately after 3-4 bottles

At last,I vomit for a few times
Even in his car,hehes
Was absolutely embarrased

I'm detest myself for being such an drunk ass
Promise myself,no next time!

Back home at 3am
Happy that I spent 5 hours with him

Thanks him for taking care of me while I'm drunk..

Alright,for today..
Woke up at 8am,slept only 5 hours
My body become very weak
I have no appetite at all since yesterday
(P/s: Yea.I drink without dinner.That will damage my liver,I knew)

Even I've ate a lil' bit,but I still feel empty inside my stomach
Besides,I'm feeling cold all day
Really suffering after alcohol..

My stomach is empty
My heart is empty

And my brain is empty,too


Lonely,I am so lonely,I have nobody
To call my owwnnn

I'm Ms.Lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment