Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Struggling*

Hoho,peopleeeeee

I'm super anxious now..
So here I came to update a lil' for my blog

Okayss,start..

-Yesterday was my school's graduation day
I really had fun with frens
First time I felt that I love this school and friendship that much
Took loads of pichas..
Will upload soon after I've done with my revison

-Went yamcha with jinjin
Gasoline@Metro Prima
She's one of my blog reader
Often saw her name on my chatbox

Although this is the first time we met up
But,still chat a lot..
She's a nice person anyway

-Jinjin fetch me to 2k snooker center
Met up baby

-Baby fetch me home around 11pm
Cause I was absolutely tired

-Sleep right away on the bed
After removed make up and bath

Woke up at 3.30pm today
Lesser time for study already

Called baby just now
Might out tonight to watch the meteor rain xD

Gonna date with BM and Sejarah soon
SPM is just in 18 more hours

Study at the last minute
Dosen't mean it will never work

Gambateh and good luck to all the Form 5 student
All the best~!


No comments:

Post a Comment