Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holy Shit* add maths..

Heyy peeps,here I am once again
Intend to update a lil' for my blog

Still,can't cease the topic of SPM

Sat for another moral paper yesterday,
Spend 2 hours writin' non-stop to score more

Today was additional maths papers
Did prepare for it diligently *last night*

Study untill 3am
Look at my dark eye circles
Not wanted to frighten you all delibrately..Just sharin'




















These are what I did last night
(Past years papers,modal tests,and exercises..)

Notice my calculator?*decoration* hehes..















Didn't signed in my fb for last few days
160+ friend requests
Click until I'm gonna faint
Why dont just imitate fs to select all?















Watched "宫心计" at home using laptop
Nice drama ever..Love the actress' make up
I'll learn it..=)



















Going to school later~
Now bloggin' during break time
break 4 hours..
m0u liew~~~

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment