Monday, November 9, 2009

Simple post

A simple post for today

1)Finish my blog's gadget finally
Wondering why my baby's pics all gone?
Cos..
2)Broken up with him yesterday
loads of problem with him..lolss*

3)Frightened by today's visitors
Ehhheemmm....Well,kinda weird huh?
Sbhould I be happy?
And,I really wish to know
WHY?


4)smoking SKL now
while I'm blogging this
And,the smell of strawberry is just spreading all over my home
Many people would say YUCKS*

4)Going tuition
Last week for Ms.Lee
Hope that I'll not skip her class anymore,weee~

5)Not studying for SPM langsung
Holy Shit*
I think I'm gonna died failed my papersssss
I'll study..Trust me..
I will cos I'd aim for straight A's

6)30th of November
Finally willing to go for driving test
I'm hate manual car..
It's tough to learn..
Sometimes,I wish I'm cacat* so that I can drive auto..

7)Still coughing like hell*


[ THE END ]

No comments:

Post a Comment