Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy CNY♥

If you guys have read my previous blog post,
should have idea that I've changed job
(P/s: I must always obey to Steven Yeoh's order)

Say buai buai to Action Tele Net Center

Say hello to blue cube
My assistant SV aka Kent Wong treated us sushi
So sweet of him *Muahs*

Absolutely miss the moments at ACTION
Online,chatting,crazy together with colleagues while working

Okays guys
This is my current working location

Not bad-mouth or what-what-shit about this job
Too-too-too (I meant TOO) many stuffs to be done
Not only doing sales for Blackberry,
Addendum,register forms,broadband,netbook,
Prepaid,postpaid,plans,customer service,bank-in slips
And more bla-bla-bla

Too-too-too many things to be learnt
And I swear,I'm trying f*cking hard to learn these all

For the very first time,I felt the peer pressure within me

When I first explained wrongly to customer
When I first taken the wrong addendum to customer
When I first forgotten to do this or that
When I first faced the brainless customer and I started to get mad to him
When I first sort money

How serious is the consequences even a small mistake,you know?
We might sort a few hundred ringgit in a day,
Like we did *RM800 for yesterday*
Forgotten to collect upfront from customer

We might cause customer to bare a year contract reluctantly

Stress and busy enough to describe
My colleagues and I even have no time to eat

Anyway,like Steven Yeoh said so,
越 战 越 勇

We all ain't robot,but we're human being
We can think,we can determine
We can work 13 hours per day without complaining a tired word

We all will fight for sales,
Fight for the best service,
Fight for perfect !

End of Blue Cube's story

-Next-

Someone has bought me lollipop for valentine
Cover my face

Someone has brought me for supper every night
As I didn't have my dinner every day

We had banana split dessert@Station 1,Metro Prima
Peel banana,peel peel banana

Someone has forced me to drink bird's nest every morning
He claimed that I'm getting weak


Hey peeps,CNY's around the corner !
Happy Chinese New Year!
Gong
Xi Fa Cai !

*Don't ask angpao from me,I'm a single lady*

Tomorrow going back to hometown
Was packing my stuffs

Idk what to bring?
I'm f*cking nervous like I'm travelling to somewhere very veryy far
I just messed up my clothes,cosmestics,bags,nail polish,
camera,charger and bla-bla-bla....

*What a mess,huh?*


It's been ages since I never tidy up my cosmectics
I think it's time to do so

Foundation

Eye shadow

Mascara

False eyelashes

Tools

Lip gloss

I ♥ Make up !

Get my things done after 3 hours

I'm gorgeous!
Alright guys,
It's 5.50 am now

I gotta get myself prepared,
straight away head to hometown

Kindly wait for my next update

新年快乐!

No comments:

Post a Comment