Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February♥

Yo,peeps..
I'm back to blog..

Okay,stop nonsense and get my stories start

1st of February

Get my hair perm
(P/s:Obviously,duh?)

Working days as usual
Nothing much to say as I lost him

I'm f*cking miss him !
His smile,his voice and everything about him!

Oh yea,I think I look old after hair-perm T~T
But I can't regret,no use

2nd of February

It's my off day
Plan to go shopping with MR.Tan CK

Quite satisfied with today's make up
Cam-whore alot

Waited him back from work
Heading to Times Square,Imbi@5pm

Was super-jam on the road


招牌动作9

*Evil smile*





*Peace*


Reached TS
*CNY decoration*

Just had window shopping
Nothing interesting to buy


Not forgettin' to smoke

Took pichas with him
(My blog readers should have some idea what happenin')


He's tryin' to "kap" me



Following,head to PAVILION

Parking ticket@GUCCI

Had dinner with him@Ichiban Boshi
*I love Japanese food*


Salmon sashimi
*Nothing's gonna change my love<3 for you*

Spent around RM100 for dinner

Next,head to Sungei Wang Plaza

Cam-whore with my GUCCI purse


Bought him 2 jeans@Levis,Romp

Lastly,head to One Utama for movie


Watched "Black Ransom"
Rate: 3/5

Woo0oo~
Went 4 shopping centres within a day *tiring*

3rd of February

Back to work@Action Tele Net Center


I gotta fight for work !
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment