Thursday, January 28, 2010

New hair style,I'm comin'

25th January 2010 (Monday)

The next day,working day
Mummy came shopping again

She daba0 cheese-baked rice and dessert for me


From Kim Gary Restaurant HK

Mummy shop until 10pm
And picked me back ^~^

26th January 2010 (Tuesday)

At night,went yamcha with these two fellas
Jia Xiang and Zhen Ling
Jia Xiang picked us with his brand new car
Toyota altis,viiiviutttt~

Went yamcha at Pappa Rich@BSD

Cute menu

After working
Still wearing uniform
Look tired and pale,sorry guys~



28th January 2010 (Thursday)

Get myself mad while working today
Due to somebody
I guess I just over-care about him
I'll try try to ignore him

Okay,it's OFF day tomorrow
Mum promised to bring me to do hair-perm
Viiiiiviutttttttttt~

Expcted
New hair style tomorrow
Pichas tomorrow~

Ciaozzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment