Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year

P/s:Re-edit this post
Yea,I admit that I just posted it roughly
I apologize to you guys kay? =)

Peeps,sorry for the late post

I knew that I had promised to blog last week
Was extremely busy and exshauted..


Here's the update..

03.01 ( Sunday )

P/s:Yesterday laaaa
After fong gong,drive myself to find baby at snooker centre

Was extremely boring...

I really have no idea if I should be happy or upset,

Seeing his skill getting better/pro
Even he bought a private cue for RM700+

Also glove =.=


Whatever,go,go ahead
See who will regret
?

Latest me,miss me not?
P/s:I dye my hair in light gold =P
Took a few pichas while waitin' for him
F*ck myself to humiliate GUCCI at this kind of place
Notice that I love this pose much?hiaks~ =D

Waited him from 1am to 2am
Went to Chandran mamak to have supper
My favourite Roti Sakai,weeee~

It's okie,OFF tomorrow,weeee~~
^~^

Buddies,lets check out,
This is the place I work
LG floor@Plaza Sungei Wang

31.12 (Last day of 2009)

Even though today is the last day,but still working day
I countdown with baby at Puduraya car park

Watched KLCC and Bukit Bintang fireworks
10 minutes for non-stop firework
Absolutely awesome!

Following with pichas

1) 12am-waiting for firework

2) Spot KL tower and KLCC?
I guess this is the best place..

Da da da da~
Happy New Year !


29.12

While working
Spot the super big size lighter?
Bought it for RM 10,teehee =P
Can use for more than a year,I guess
Michelle
Large,Medium,Small

27.12
Forgot where I went with baby
Iiiiissshhh ><


Spot my nail art?
Did it myself,pai se ><
P/s:Said I love this pose much,believe it?

24.12

Christmas Eve
Went sing K with baby after work

Heading to One Utama
Repeat:Said I love this pose much xD
Just acting cute,forgive me..

Merry X'mas
Brought my GUCCI along
Chuuuuuuuu baby
Still my favourite high heel, weee =D

Heading to Neway
Neway's decoration
Baby wanted to grab the Hello Kitty for me
But failed after a few times of trying,nevermind..

Here's the pictures,let's check out

Fruit plate
Fresh and sweet!
Fish and chip
Crispy,hmmmmm~
Smoking xD
Still my favourite
Kampai ICE


Neway's wash room is clean,freezingly,dark and scary =.=

Dont say a wordiiiiisssssh,so expensive ><
Home sweet home@4am
Tired


20.12
Went education fair@Midvalley with BAOBEI
Notice my hair colour?



Then,we went Sungei Wang

Met my babe Xiaoxiao
Long time no see her
Miss her much....

Babe chuu me,sweet~


Besides,daily..

Starbucks,can't live without you
A very good place for coffee and smoking,online too~

Saw Landy
She sang "Sha gua" ..Damn touched
Uniform
Hate yellow,ish!

10.12
First day of work
Baby fetched me,thanks bii~



The night after fong gong
Went sing K@Neway with baby and his brother

Neway@One Utama

09.12

Went Midvalley with baby
Christmas decoration

Yes,no make-up
Look like 14,right?

No high heel

Watched "Jump"

LMAO* to describe this movie

Phhhheeeewww..finished finally..
Long enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment