Monday, January 18, 2010

Enjoy working

Hi,peoples~ =)
Sorry for the late update..

Realised that I've lost loads of readers durin' these few days
Since I've neglected my bloggie and you guys~

Sek fan first,chuuuuuu~ =S

Wanna know more about me within this week?
Let's check out this post
Hmmm,let's get it started from 11th of January 2010
1..2..3..Not only you and me,START laaa weiii~

Went to McDonald,Bdr Sri Damansara with my boyfriend at 3am
Ba la ba ba ba,I'm lovin' it~
Wo0ooo,Aws0me renovation ! Isn't?
Closed for around 1 month for renovation

Had supper(Or maybe I should say breakfast?)
Fillet O' fish set+Mchicken set+Mc Nugget set

Absolutely awsome with LCD tv,sy0kkk !


Went to an interview session@Plaza Berjaya,Imbi.

The interview was going sucessfully

And I'm working on the next day !

Following,headed to Sungei Wang

Cam-whore@washroom,Sungei Wang

Brought my GUCCI along *wink*


I did shopping for a whole day until 10pm
But bought nothing xD

12th of January 2010

Start working,yeppiii~

Cam-whore while working,shhhhhhh~

They're my work-mate
The taller guy is my supervisor
He in charge of me =P

Work-mate(Loon) treat me Famous Amos
Yummy *Evil smile*


Updated my facebook while working
Using HTC HD2

Wow,this PDA phone is totally ROCK with its largest 4.3 inches screen !
Not forgetting my bloggie too
Miss you all muchiie~

Do not forget about me although I less update,Please~

13th-17th of January 2010
*Skip*Skip*Skip*
Everyday is working day
And happy day to0 ^~^

Absolutely enjoy working with HONEY♥ and my LOVE♥ ones*
*wink*

18th of January 2010

P/s:Today laaaaaa~
As usual,went to work,Again?Yea~

Cam-whore,Again?Yea~

The supervisor(Steven) off today
He came to us,Hiak~
(P/s:Actually he wanted to purchase SUPER JUNIOR concert ticket jekk)


Snap pictures of his hand
WTF* longer nails than mine?

Steven,you're goin' to miss your nails much~
Gotta cut under boss's order,teeeheee
*Evil smile* Again

Work-mate(Watie) took a picha of mine
(P/s:Notice my honey♥ and I are using the same watch?)

She's Watie
A cute and SUPER open-minded malay gal


We often chat about 18sx,shhhhhhh~
*Embarrassed*

Well,this fella...
Honey's boyfriend
Watch movies while working *claps*
Me? Viewing blogs with NOKIA N97 Mini
Smaller screen size than HTC ones*
Lower Wi-fi speed than HTC ones*
Home sweet home@10.30pm
Straight go online first~
It's okay,off tomorrow
*Enjoy*
Surf internet using the new COMPAQ laptop
Don't know what's wrong with my stupid Msn,lols...
Why just cant accept automactically??
(P/s:Notice the oranges tab at the bottom)
*Faint*
Grrrrrr,my fat fat tummy was making noise
Cooked myself Maggie
(P/s:Iiiiissshhh,getting fatter)
Watching 美丽高解像while eating

This drama is just so so real,
I must learn the characteristics of the actress in the drama
-Learn to be tough
-Be mature,do not be naive
-Accept criticize and humilation
-Smile in front of people,Cry behind people
-Never trusted anyone easily even best friend might betray you
You guys must try to learn these also,okay?
Prevent yourself to get hurt from others...
Alright,it's 3.15am right now
I gotta go to bed and have a beauty sleep
(P/s:My dark eyes circle is getting obvious like panda)
*Sob*
Ciaozzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment