Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shopping*

Today,24th January 2010
Awake@9.30am

Prepared home-made sandwiches
Specially for honey
Ingredients:Breads,Omelette,Ham,Coleslaw
Strawberry for decoration *wink*

Look yummy?

Next,get myself prepared
Rushed for make-up and dressing

Depart@12pm
I drive mummy for the very first time

Heading to Sungei Wang

Reached SW@1pm
Was super-jam on the road

Camwhore@washroom first
Brought my GUCCI along

Had brunch with mummy
B.baa Tea House

My fish and chips,jasmine tea

Camwhore with mummy

Long time never camwhore,right?

GUCCI GUCCI,I love you!

After brunch,both mum and I shop like sia0*
We went in every single shop in 6th floor
Cos' I hate LG-3th floor (P/s:crowded)

Mum bought me 6 top(s) and 2 pair of shoes

1)黑色露趾
平底踝鞋

2)Black high heel AGAIN*

3)White transparent top with stars

4)Silver cut-in singlet

(P/s:I love this much)

5)Black&white top with belt

6)Black top

7)Black jacket

8)Black long sleeve

Notice that? All in black
Cooo0oo0ol~

Nice shopping time with mummy
Back home@6pm

Bro picked a puppy
We think that he was abandoned

He was stinky and dirty
And he look alike with my lil' biibii

Mummy feed him and gave him water
But he dosen't have any appetite

So pity of him~
Curse his ex-master who abandoned him alone
On the road,trying to across the busy road
And,it's about to rain
*Curse him ! Curse him die !*

At last,my cousin sister came to pick him
And he will become her new pet
Congrats!

P/s: Curse the ex-master once again !

F*ck you !


No comments:

Post a Comment