Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lil' update =D

Alright guys, I’m back, finally, Phewww~

First of all, I hereby apologize for not updating my blog!

Sorrrryyy X 10000000000 =(



It has been 2 months since my last post..

Wondering why?

Hmmm..I’m pretty busy..



Of what??!!

Assignments!! LOL !!



My assignments are comin’ non-stop, please lecturers!!

Final exam is comin’ too, just around the corner, somewhere mid of November?

God, kill me please!



I haven’t post up anything related to my college life yet, duh~

Well, my college life is fine, it’s happening, indeed!

Enjoy driving my baby boy-City all the way from Kepong to Sunway,
I even speed up to 150km/hr!

My dad’s gon’ screw me! If he knew, hehes..



College life is fun, compared to high school life..

Glad to be Taylorian!!

 Glad that I can have Starbucks, Subway, Face-to-face Noodles, 

Baskin Robbins, Wong Kok, Famous Amos in my college!



Hmmm..Classes from 8am-4pm is absolutely tiring~

I feel sleepy everyday...



Luckily I still can cope with it, no worries..

Whatever~ Just get the assignments done, 
pass the final exam with flying colors and move myself to Sem 2!!

That’s my goal right now, gotta strive hard to achieve!

Especially management, Eeewww..I hate it!



NEXT!!

How bout’ my relationship recently?

Well, the next week will be my 5 months anniversary with Mr. Steven Yeoh
and it’s going to be half a year soon!!



Minority of people knows, I faced a lil’ problem with him recently because of someone..

The very first time we argue, the very first time he yell at me, the very first time he cried for me..



Who am I?

What makes me able to have two boyfriends?

What makes me able to have such two great men by my side?

What makes me able to have two awesome men cried for me?

What makes me able to have your love, your care, your pamper and even more?



No, I’m just an ordinary girl.

I do not deserve that.



I was damn suffered crying myself every night and seeing them to suffer in pain.



I have made up my mind. Clearly!



Sorry, I love you but I hurt you.

I’m glad that you have finally walked into my life after I waited 4 years long.

Thanks for the memories, forget bout me!



Whatever, it comes to the end of the stories.

And, the ending is Steven and I live happily ever after.



Following,

My job.

Well, stop wondering. I’m still working, as a part-timer.

Don’t worry, I can handle it!



Sometimes, I do think that I wanna give up.

I needn’t to work. I do not need salary.

I wanna enjoy teenagers’ lifey like you all do!



But, I’m growing too fast!

This is what a 18 years old me should deserve!

I don’t think I’m only eighteen, indeed..

I deserve it, at the same time, I will enjoy it!



My life ain’t black and white!

One day, my life will be as colourful as rainbow!



See, I’m really really busy.

College, assignments, working, dating and blah-blah-blah.



I don’t even have a lil’ time to go shopping, dress up, make up, chill or whatever~

If I have an off day, I would rather sleep!



My make up skills getting worse, my cam-whore skills sucks to the MAX..

However, I will try hard to improve!

To be myself a perfect woman!

As my life’s goal ever!




Anyway, thanks God for making everything goes steady.

I’m happy enough..






No comments:

Post a Comment