Thursday, August 5, 2010

CONFESSION

05.08.2010

It was 3 o' clock in the middle of the night,
I was still online.

Yet,my daddy has wake up.

He asked whether I'm schooling tomorrow.
I said yes.

Then he said better don't go cos' no car,
I was fed up*
And what I was thinking is :
You said the car is mine!

Before I throw my temper,
Daddy said : I'm buying you Honda City.

I was like 
Wth* =O

He told me to give him photocopy of my I/C
The car's gon' be under my name,Wow !

Then,he went back to bedroom.

The next day,I woke up at 7pm
When I looking from the outside,I saw 3 Honda City(s)

1 is my bro's
-City'04 , blackie

1 is my elder sis's
-City'04 , blackie

1 is MINE !
-City'06 , golden

I was super duper suprised !
Mine is the latest model !

Thus,daddy passed me the car key
I felt like I wanna cry out loud !

I was so childish and immature !
I always complained that my parents adores my elder sis more than me !
I always complained that why she got a new Myvi when she first got licience.
I always complained that why my Myvi is not new ones.
I always complained that why they're so unfair.

But,what about now?
I got Honda City within a year I got my licience,
While my siblings they waited 2 years long.

Anyway,thanks a lot my lovely daddy and mummy !
I know you brainstorm-ed a lot for your childen's sake.

Yea,I've got my Honda City.
Holly Shit*I thought I'll be driving Myvi for the rest of my life.

I drive my baby boyy to pick Zhen Ling,Spy,and Jia Xiang for a drink.
They got shocked when they saw a 18 years old girl who just got her licience within a year is driving her very own Honda City !
They kept saying that my dad really adores me a lot !
They kept tellin' me that I'm super-good-luck to have such a good daddy !
They kept worryin' that if I'm able to drive City .
They kept doubtin' that if City is too huge for me,a 155cm girl.

I....seriously,I do think a lot today.
Now is 6am,and I'm havin' Insomia here.

Yesterday,I was thinking that I wanna waste the 10K that daddy paid for college fees,
just because I'm scared to go for school.

I've no friends there,and I feel f**king lonely there !
I just couldn't stand the loneliness for the second time,NO!

I'm failure !
My dad adores me this much and I shouldn't dissapoint him.
I must not !

I really can't fall asleep.

You know why?
I've got a such perfect family.
My daddy,my mummy,my sisters.
I've got a such perfect boyf.
My Steven Yeoh.

I've got a such perfect friends.
My Yee Fun,Spy,Zhen Ling,Jia Xiang,Jacyln,Nik,etc...

I've got a such perfect  job.
Celcom Blue Cube.

I've got a such perfect college.
The top-Taylor's.

I've got a such perfect life.
While others they don't.

Everything in my life just go steady without any worries.

 I'm a very lucky girl.Yes,I do.
I should appreciate everything.

I should stay at home more often.
I shouldn't throw temper to my boyf.
I shouldn't neglect my friends.
I shouldn't be lazy to go for work.
I should live out my life.
I shouldn't be emo.

I'll try,
I'll learn to be perfect cos' every single thing,every single person around me,
They're just perfectly perfect!

I'll go college tomorrow.
You guys' love has conquered my fear.

 Lastly,
To all of you,
ILY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment