Thursday, October 13, 2011

October'11

Hello readers! I always have a passion to blog but unfortunately time is never enough for me as I sleep more than 10hours/day. Oouch, anyways, gon' blog a lil' bout my recent life. Mainly based on some random pictures :)

Wednesday

Boyf took leave and he fetched me to college early in the morning. What a sweet boyf* He spent time waited for me sitting alone at OldTown@Taylor's with his lappie. We went to Subang Parade to visit colleagues and he has some works to be done. It's my turn to wait for him, such a busy boyf. 

Then, we went to Sakae Sushi to have our brunch. Ordered plenty of foods, have been craving for Japanese food! 
My fav, chawan mushi. I won't say they have the best chawan mushi but at least they have the cheapest and good quality chawan mushi.

Boyf ordered this. He didn't really eat much because he ain't fan of Japanese food, unlike me. I'd love to have Japanese food as my every-day-meal :) Only if I can afford/when I learnt how to cook.

Definitely not without green tea while having Japanese food. They're perfect match! Big no for soft drinks + sushi :(

One of my fav and must-order in Sakae too, Yaki Gyoza! But this is epic failed, they served me chilled gyoza!!  I missed Sakae in Pavillion, they served the best food.

This Sakae Sushi@Subang Parade really pissed me off. Here's the story. I ordered Salmon sashimi and salmon handroll. The staff told me that Salmon is finished and asked me would I like to wait/cancel order. She said another 20mins to wait. No problem with smiling face, I replied. 45mins gone and she told me that the kitchen is busy to cut the salmon! WTF*

Strongly advise not to go this Sakae outlet. Service sucks to the max!

Alright, forget about the salmon although I'm still craving for it :(
Watched "The Three Musketeers" at MAXX cinema, Times Square.
Both thumbs up for this awesomee movie!

I'm so gonna watch every movie in maxx, i mean it! 
Extremely enjoyable and comfortable :)

Let's share some pictures with y'all.
Take #1
Taken by my baby i4's camera

Take #2
Taken by i4's front camera

See the differences? I need a better front camera so badly!
Oh yeah, there's another movie which I watched with boyf.
So-called "Troll Hunter"

Warning: Do Not Watch This Movie!

Dull storyline, dizzy scenes, broken screens and no ending!
Disapointed and money wasted!

Forget bout it!
Random pictures :)

Redeem card for Chatime.
Thanks to the chatime in my college for dragging me in everytime I passed by.

Look! It's Hello Kitty on my keypad.

Facetime with boyf


Hoho, went shopping with mummy and sisters at Sungei Wang Plaza and The Curve. Mum shopped like crazy in Sasa. *no comments*  

Having brunch @ Formosa Taiwan Restaurant

 Had MCD as dinner with the boyf.
We're freaking starved.

My fav, Cheese McShaker is back!
Thank god I'm definitely have large fries as my every-day-meal, I bet.

Addicted to steamboat recently, especially porridge!

Sliced pork *drooling, Noooooo*

Fried lil' wantan 

Fried Shui Gao

Ooops, I'm so gonna gain weight, why can't I just stop eating?! Why can't I be a vegetarian?! *Sob*

Okay, the end of post. 
Hmmm, don't misunderstanding that I only enjoy ma life, I'm pretty busy for assignments too! Recently am trying to finish up my PR project that due end of the month *Claps for being hardworking, please?* 

Loads of assignments:
PR project
Poster Design
News quiz
What else? Ooops, I can't recall...

Okays, I got to go. It's time for assignments :)
See yaa soon

With loves<3

No comments:

Post a Comment