Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Hebe

Hi peeps, 2 posts in a row. I'm awesome!

LOL, just afraid if I might be too busy for my assignments and stuffs, yeah...Well, this post is about.....Taaaadaaa, my new pet! 

As I've mentioned in the previous post, the boyf and I wanted to get a baby shih-tzu as our valentine's present. We had went to various pet shop,  I cant get my desired ones, but boyf has got. He was keep thinking about the puppy in our trip.

Therefore, the day after we got back to KL from Langkawi, we went to the pet shop and bought her. She costs us RM700. We named her Hebe<3

She's only 2 months old.  Next, Imma share her photos with ya all, probably you may have seen before in facebook. 

(1) Playing with her toy ball at home.

(2) Sleeping by my side on bed.

(3) She smiled =P

(4) Sleeping on her own bed.

Boyf loves her a lot and sometimes, I get kinda jealous. For instance, he will call me just to ask have I feed Hebe? Hello, you haven't even ask me did I eat but you only concern about her? 

This is not fair. LOL.

Btw, my old puppy bibi dosen't really like her, she dosen't wanna play with Hebe and she even bite her. How sad. Imma try my best to make them friends.

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Followers?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete