Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby shih-tzu

Hi peeps! Am here to get my blog a lil' update. Hoho, let's see, bout my recent life, hmmm, extra ordinary uni life. Classes for Sem 4 is tough, but I believe I can manage to get it over. Can't wait for the final exam, internship then, and one more last sem, finally I will be a Diploma graduate. Sounds exciting right? Hmm, something new? Uni gym is now grand opened in Taylor's!! 

Free trial for the first month and RM15 from the next month onward. Went to my very first gym session with Joyce on Friday, gym is so tiring, both of us have started to sweat like nobody business after 10mins of exercising! Anyways, keep holding on and I made it an hour. Thank GOD! 

We girls have decided to work out every Monday and Friday. I wanna get slim down!! We'll see... =D


Last night was great as I've promised the boyf to prepare him dinner, for valentine's present. So the plan goes on! Went Tesco to buy groceries, like a auntie~ 


Wanna guess what I'll be cooking? 
Taaaadaaa~

Proud of myself!! Boyf acted kinda surprised cos I hardly cook, I'm even lazy to cook maggie. And this is the very first time I get dinner prepared all by myself. I even learned to cook ABC soup. Oh yeah, its time to get married. Hey, I can cook! =D


First time is still a fresh experience. Soup is too little, too much of ingrdients, vege is way too salty, chicken is tasteless and the hangus omelette. Anyways, its FIRST TIME okay? Applause needed, thank you!

Rooms for improvement? No, thanks. Cooking aint my interest =P


Well, that was just a started for Valentines Day. Boyf and I are planning to get a baby shih-tzu as our valentine's pressie. We went to pet shops all over in Ampang, Pandan Indah, Cheras, Kepong, Menjalara but failed to find our desired puppy. lol, the perfect ones at home. 

We wanted a shih-tzu in cream white with brown but it seems impossible, all shih-tzu that we seen are in black, grey or brown. Kinda dissapointed~ Anyways, shall continue our pet finding when we get back to town. Anyone selling shih-tzu (I mean in cream white and brown), please, please, pm facebook. Thank you so much!!

Yeah, we're heading off to Langkawi in less than 12 hours time!! 

Luggage is packed and we're ready for the valentine's trip!
Stay tuned =)


No comments:

Post a Comment