Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FCUK ♥



Recently busy working,busy hang out..

13th April
Captured while on the way to work@KTM station
I feel darn boring repeating the same journey every single day..
But,I have to be tough !

14th April
Yeppiii~ =D
Planned to go yamcha@Langat Hill
With Yoro,Eno,Jia Xiang and Meng

LHS-Eno's Honda civic
RHS-Yoro's Myvi
Coo0oo0ol~

Look at him,dumb dumb
bleh =P

Me?Keep camwhore in the car




Finally,reached destination@12am

Jia Xiang and I
He's darn f*cking tall-192cm/even taller than that !

Had a pretty nice tea-time with them
^~^

17th April

Planned to go for a movie tonight
Heading to One Utama

Wanted to watch "Being human" at 12am
Direct by Jack Neo..
I'm his super big fan
I watched every movie of him !





Unfortunately,tickets were sold out
Darn darn darn darn darn !
So,I went back home and sleep died..

Deng deng deng deng~
Tiing tiing tiing tiing~
My tattoo*wink*

20th April

After work,I walked back home alone
I was so f*cking lonely!

Yes,and I cried for few hours..
Slept at 4.30am

-End-

21th April

Early in the morning around 7.30 something
Mum woke me up
Cos' I promised to accompany sis to school

My youngest sister is going register to Bestari,private school
Had to take her for registration and first trial..
Her new school

Following,mum and I went for breakfast

Then,we get ourselves prepared
And we are about to shop!

Yes,my eyes were swollen as I cried hard last night

Black & White




Cam-whore with lil' biibii

Heading to Sungei Wang Plaza@12pm




We were shopping like mad
And,I bought skin care for myself
Hada Labo series

Besides,I bought a bag and a pair of shoes from VINCCI

Yeppii,what I most pround of myself is---
I bought myself a branded watch---
French Connection United Kingdom


RM358,wuwuwuwuwu T.T


Had dinner at Food and Tea





Nice shopping day

Thanks mummy a lot ,
hearts you

No comments:

Post a Comment