Thursday, April 1, 2010

My first tattoo


Hi hi..I'm back...
Yesh..I re-edit this post..
Can't forgive myself as I just posted roughly..

It's 12 of March
I went to watch movie with my boyfriend@One Utama

Yes.I did not put on make up.
Spot my dark eye circles,eye bags,blah-blah-blah~
You see,this is what I've paid for my job
Celcom,you took my heart away~~

Look better with spec,right?

Still my favourite pose
Nothing's gonna my love for you


We watched 3D Alice in the Wonderland

This is absolutely a must-watch-movie !!
Awsome 3D effect,cute characters,definitely interesting story !
Rate : 4.5/5

I remembered I watched this cartoon when I was very young..

But sadly,the one who beside me..
He..he...slept whole time while the movie was playing !
I felt like wanna give him 20 slaps right away!
*Piak-piak-piak-piak*


The next day was Spy's birthday
Happy birthday to you~~

I get myself prepared after work
We were ready to sing K@Neway

Captured a lot of pics too ^~^


This's my pose!



*Evil smile*









Aikss...gotcha ~
I was smoking..


*Smile like idiot*


Kampai is the only choice for me

B'day guy's cake
I guess it's green tea fruit cake...

The b'day guy

Yum~yum~

<3>




Went home@4am

The next day again,
extra ordinary and boring work day

But he picked me by BMW 5series

Can't deny it at all
I work like crazy
I dont even request any off day

But today I did !
B'cos I wanted to tattoo !

Therefore,at noon,
Ling came to pick me






This is the tattoo shop that I went..

Wo0oo0o0oo~

I can't smile naturally at all
cos' I was f*cking nervous
I was even shavering!

Picking alphabet,so confused!

I'm lost ~~~I dont even know what should I tatt~
I wanted to tatt my name but Idk which style T.T

Finally I've choosen this one
t-i-i-n-g with a small

I was anxious and I think I'm gonna cramp !
Grrrrrrrrrr..I'm such failure

Arghhhh~He's touching my leg
I tried to relax,I was tryong hard..

Oouuccchhh ~

Wo0oo,finally I've loosen up

Not that painful as I imagined

Like ant biting me~

First alphabet has done !


Still manage to pose,peace ^~^


Hmmmm..expecting my first tattoo!!


finally done !

Added red colour heart shape !

Ok,time to go back
I'm satisfied!

See you tomorrow,
my first tattoo!

I you!

Thanks to Ling and baobei accompany me!
Mwahss!

End of today
Buaisss~

No comments:

Post a Comment