Monday, April 5, 2010

A tattoo,I'll always have you

Dear all:

If you really wanted to get yourself tattoo(s),
kindly think twice,again and again !

Never tattoo if you think it's nice/pretty/cool or what-whatever,
Pretty never last forever

Never tatt your boyfriend/girlfriend's name on your skin !
It's hurt ! More hurt if you get broken up~

Never tatt star,flower,cartoon
Who knows you will still like star/flower when you're 30 yrs old?

Never think that laser is gonna works
It's f*cking expensive,painful and meaningless..

Idk which morron spread the rumours that
"Tattoo is painful,you sure you can?"

Honestly,tattoo is not pain at all !
I meant it,not at all !

Even an ant bite might be painful than it

But,a big but,
think,and think,and think again
If you wanna have a tattoo,brainstorm for at least a week,please..

I wanted a tattoo since I was form 3 or 4,I don't remember..
But I did listen to advices from my friends,
some of them are even a tattoo master..

They told me these,so I forward to you guys..
I struggled for a year,I think..

And today,I had it !

Everyone can tattoo
Tattoo ain't rude anymore
Tattoo is an art !

I love my name forever and it wont change!
I'm the one who I am
T I I N G

No comments:

Post a Comment