Friday, September 9, 2011

My Phuket trip with family

 Aloha darlings! Yup, I think I should have change a new greeting since it sounds kinda boring to hear "hi people" everytime. Hoho~ I'm back, from my second trip to Phuket Island, Thailand but this time with my family. Sorry boyf I dumped you alone in KL. Alright, since our flight is at 7am, we booked a van and headed too LCCT at 4am. I didn't sleep for the whole night. Eyebags, are you fine? No problem.

 Boarding at 7.30 in the morning. Sun rise, thank god! What to do during the 1 hour and 10 minutes flight? Cam-whore duh~ Reading magazine.

What kind of stupid pose is this? Say thanks to my sister, she keep doing stupid pose and that influenced me. xD Blaming pulaa~

Reached Phuket International Airport. Another 1 hour to go from Airport to the hotel. Off we go, Le Meridien, the 5 stars!

First photo taken in the hotel. Was kinda excited to see the mega-large swimming pool. We just got no idea why they have to build this super-big swimming pool.

Cafeterias in the hotel were all above/beside/nearby the pool. xD You can see the pool view almost everywhere you are.

Waiting for check-in. Sister told me that this angle can actually captured my contact lens perfectly. Oh yeah, it does huh?

The reception. Oh poor thing, remember the hotel I went few months ago? The reception counter was only 1/5 of this!

Finally, off to our room. 121, ought to be a lucky number? Who care? Been waited so long, Imma get some rest.

Bar counter. Serving alcohols, snacks, hot drinks and some other stuffs.

The room interior.  Haha, you can actually view the washroom clearly.


Mega-large bed.





The balcony.

Facing the small golf course. Urrghh, I don't like. I wanna face ocean view!!


 What a card? In case if you're lost in somewhere, if you dont speak thai/english, if nobody understand your language, just show this!

What a postcard.


We brought 3 cameras along. This DSLR is one of it.

Woohoo, I love this mirror the most. I told my dad that I wanna have one in my room too.




The mini bar. It serves red wine, white wine, green tea, soft drinks, mineral waters and a lot more.





Heading out for lunch. I love this angle, cos the outcome is cute, isn't? 

Had our lunch at The Beach Restaurant, Patong.

Total 21 of us.

 Coke and sprite.

Went shopping after lunch. Bought myself bikini, haha~ 

 Saa-waa-dee-kap

Headed back to hotel by tuk-tuk cab.


 We were always hungry during this vacation and we just can't stop craving for food!! Off we go for food again.


Fried onion as appetizer. This is absolutely delicious. Wonder if my mum could make this~

Coke, again. Never stop having softdrinks. Gaining weight, but nothing is more important than a vacation!!


The pool view is beautiful, right?





Main course coming! Mixed grill.

Naan with rice and curry. Weird match.


Make-up free!

The night view.





This is like a public living room for us to chill, chat,gaming and internet surfing.









The next morning, breakfast always starts the day.






I love omelette,  I love scrambled egg, especially when they're with fresh tomato! Perfect match! Owh, I miss boyf so much.



Love this view. Taken by my camera, Sony TX7. She'd always gimme good pictures. *Mwahs*




Oh, my poor sandal. I miss you too! But too bad, I cant protect you and yet I left you in the hotel. 










Headed to Elephant Camp. I don't like that place, elephants are stinks, they pee and poo everywhere! Dont  ask me why I smile so happily, I have no idea.






Finally back to the hotel room, had my bath and I'm fresh! No more stinks.

 Thanks dad for buying us tickets, you're the best dad ever! Yup, we'll be going to Fantasea, the famous golden restaurant and great show!


































I should talk a lil' about the show. It's very interesting and surprising. I never consider about the show during the first time I went Phuket, I thought it was something for kids only, but no worries!! Worth for the price, no doubt!

Bought this coral flower ring and it costs only 185bath=RM 18.50
So freaking in love with it!


The third day





Had lunch at this Beach Terrace Restaurant, Cabana Hotel, Phi-phi Don. Their food is not bad, but pooor service. Their staffs don't even understand english, and I got mad seriously. 

Great sea-view at Phi-phi Island.



Can you see it? If you can't, view it and zoom it! How dare are they...I guess this will take me 10 years to make myself believe that I can actually do that. Impossible mission for me.. So I shouted "AWESOME" to them  xD

We enjoyed snorkeling although the sky went darker and darker and it finally rain. We didn't get to take good pictures because of the dark sky. But this time I snorkeling like seriously, no more floating only in the sea. It's really beautiful under the sea. I wanted to go further, but my dad stopped me.  I love snorkeling more and more and it's like turning to be my favourite sport. Looking forward my Sabah trip on next year with the boyf. I will snorkel like crazy.

Alright, back to the hotel and the theme for dinner tonight was Seafood Night.








I purposely whatsapp this picture for boyf to make him jealous cos he's a big seafood lover. Haha, and he did. Jealousy~~







Salmon Sashimi. My dinner for the night is only salmon. Thanks to my skin allergic, I can't take seafood. 

 Cam-whore a lil' before we going out. Thanks dad for the Prada bag. It's nice and useful althought the colour is only way plain black.


Next stop, Simon Cabaret show. It's a show presented by all shemales. They sing and dance, make you laugh and suprised you. They dressed like a princess, and they can sing chinese songs too! How impressive!


I was in the washroom. And, there's a sofa. Surprised me. Haha~


Beware of this woman if you're going to watch the show. Do not take picture with her cos what happened was my dad was about to give her some tips after taking pictures, and she just rampas all the money on my dad's hand. How greedy?! So, just beware.

Close up.  No offense, just a gentle reminder.

 How about her? Oh, no worries, she's polite. Just I dont get a chance to take a picture with her cos she's too famous and there's a queue waiting to take picture with this gorgeous lady.



And, this roses lady. She's pretty too and she's the one who sang a Chinese song. Thumbs up!

Following, we went to Hard Rock Cafe for a drink.











Back to hotel room. Still busy taking pictures.


The next day, went to Patong. Walk around and not forgetting what girls love the most- Shopping. Bought myself a Zebra print case for my baby i4, and some tees.

And guess what? We bought 10 pieces of this "I Love Phuket" tee. It costs 350baht each. But at the end we bargain to 130baht for each. This is Phuket market, you have to bargain, seriously I bargain like a old aunt there. I bargained for food, for cab, for tee, and almost everything.

After shopping, we all went back to hotel room and had our beauty nap. Guys went for jet-ski but sigh, I was too exhausted to get myself up for water-sport. Missed jet-ski! Got up in the evening, had dinner and headed to the airport.

Back to KL in the midnight.

Conclusion: Hmmm, this vacation is kinda different with the previous one. Thanks daddy for spending. Although unhappy thingy happened, now it's fine. Sometimes it just too tough taking care over 20 pax. Anyway, looking forward our next family trip! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment