Thursday, March 8, 2012

Seafood Hunting

06 March 2012

It's our off day!
Boyf and I have been planning to go Pulau Ketam for seafood hunting since ages. Well, woke up in the morning, ohno, noon i mean, picked up edmand and nicole then headed to Klang. 

Reached Klang jetty at 2pm-ish. The awesome me make-up all the way in car. 


Heading to Pulau Ketam. 


*No comment*


Me and Nicole.

Awww, I love this. Still thinking should I change this as new cover photo but I still preferred the current ones. Arghh, dilemma. 

Rent bicycles to cycle around. We were so lazy to walk. Only RM5/day. 


 Off to lunch, seafood for them, veges for me. Poor me.


Kam Heong crab, boyf's favourite. 


It's huge, H U G E !

Speedboat ride back to jetty. RM10/way. 

Alright, back to KL. I can assure that boyf will definitely nag me for another seafood hunting soon. 


Went to Sunway Pyramid for dinner @ Sushi Zanmai.
First time experience. I still preferred Sakae anyways. I dont like Zanmai's salmon sashimi, they aren't fresh and its soooo tiny. Sorry Zanmai's fans. 

No next time for Zanmai. 
*Tongue out*


09 March 2012 

Today, I had an interview session with Esente Communications Sdn Bhd which located @ Sri Hartamas. I'm darn not familiar with Hartamas area so last night daddy brought me there to practice the route. And, I had to drive myself today, awww, kill me please. 

Super super light make-up, LOL.


Had breakfast at  OL' days kopitiam.

 Halfway eating only realized that I left my resume at home. Holy shit! Rushed back to car park, almost wanted to drive myself home, luckily, the resume was just sitting right by my side. Nah, I left it in the car. Oh thank god!!


Never be late for interviews. Be punctual =) 

While interview-ing. Filling up forms. Thanks for the interviewer, Ms.Jackie and Mr.Anthony, the overall interview went smoothly, although its a lil' creepy inside my heart. 

Interview succeed!

Alright, now I'm home, waiting for mummy to dabao for me, gotta head to uni for class at 2pm and Zumba at 5pm. Will update soon, see ya!

loves,

Today's mood: H A P P Y ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment