Monday, March 12, 2012

Shopping Day @Pavilion & KLCC

10 March 2012

Well well well, its shopping day! Planned to shop 99 with the girls. Early in the morning, followed boyf to his shop @ Suria KLCC. Make-up in the shop, taaadaa, the outcome! P/s: The lens ain't blue, they're grey.


While waiting for the girls to come, I bought this! iWalk portable charger 1500mAh. Of course i got dealer price, damn cheap! =) 

Played with the new HTC Sensation XL. Fall for the beats audio so badly. Yeah, should save money for it =) Next target!


After lunch with the boyf, finally the girls are here. Me walked alone to meet them through the walkway from KLCC to Pavillion, the walking distance is just a 5 minutes. 

Met up the girls at Watami Japanese. Me ordered salmon sashimi although I just had my lunch, can't ever resist. It's so fresh!!! Ooops, drooling here, pai seh~

We shopped from Pavilion to Fahrenheit 88, back to Pavilion again, then KLCC. Spent 5 hours shopping. Let's check out what I've bought!!

From Sephora
Body scrub RM 35
Make-up remover RM 22

From Sasa
Can'make glitters nail polish RM 46

Oh yeah, the Urban Decay Naked 2 is here @ Sephora. I didn't get to buy it cos after comparison with my original palette, there are not much difference. Priced at RM179. Might wait for the Naked 3 as well.

Free make-up sample from Sephora, they're lovely, indeed. 

Bought this pair of Hermes earing from *iforgot*
RM 60
It's rose gold although its not original. I don't mind to buy fake products but big NO for handbags. You can't be branded from top to toe neither fake from head to bottom, kan?  

As they're just accesories, so dont take that too serious. Honestly, I really like it!! =)

Is that all I've bought? So little but costs me RM300, as I promised myself I can only spend RM300 for the day. Alright, mission accomplished. 

I'm satisfied and let's make another goal; Not to shop for 3 months till I start to work on June. Let's see if I can achieve. 

Waited boyf finished work and movie, off we go. Watched "SeeFood" at TGV KLCC. Buy 1 free 1 promotion for Citibank credit card holders. 


Bought this bucket of Popcorn Royale that costs us RM29, I felt that I'm stupid enough =( 
P/s: It's tooo sweet!!!


Hmmm, weekends flies and its time to go back to uni and face mid-term exams!
See ya~


Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment