Saturday, March 24, 2012

The whole week

Hi peeps, never blog for more than a week time. Thanks to all the assignments that keep me busy. I have tons to blog and share. Mostly my daily routines. 

16th March 2012

 Our first bonding activity for Button On crew. For those who are wondering what's Button On and why do I keep mentioning it, check out our facebook page. Click the link below and like the page, thank you!

We crew decided to visit StART society, which is a non-profit organization that reaches out children to help discover and nurture their hidden talents in fine arts and performing arts.

My car, we have reached StART society which located at Federal Highway.

A meaningful and noble organization, indeed.

Crew in the guitar room. 

Joyce and I.


We had a discussion with ms.pojoo about our charity event. And of course, had fun with the children, chatting and dancing with them. 

At night, I had a gathering with my former classmates at Back To Skool located in Solaris Dutamas. Unfortunately, this aint a glad experience, for me, as their concept is PUB, instead of cafee or what. My mistake, I thought this so-called Back To Skool sounds relaxing and comfy, but BIG NO! The live band and musics were too loud, makes us really hard to talk to each other. By the way, their major selling is alcohols, food aint nice and juices sucks! 

 Another thingy, expensive!!

My first and last time to Back To Skool. Thank you so much! Dear all 5E classmates, next time we'd rather to held our gathering at mamak right? =)

17th March 2012

Since dad and mom were still enjoying in Hong Kong, me decided to bring my sisters to enjoy Japanese cuisine. To be frank, I was craving for japanese so bad on that day. So we went to Watami @ One Utama.

Casual set A (RM 80) included a regular steamboat, udon, ceaser salad, fries and drinks. 

Salmon maki and ebi tempura. 

My big fav, salmon sashimi. Not to offend, but their sashimi here aint as fresh as what Pavilion outlet serves. I only have 50% satisfaction.

Matcha ice-cream, I bet no-one can resist. 

RM 160 for 4 persons, what else I can say? Worth to the max!!

20th March 2012

Had my English breakfast with the boyf in the morning. This kopitiam serves the best breakfast and its super cheap, this set only costs RM5!! My all time fav.

After breakfast, me and boyf has decided to catch up a movie. Therefore, head off to Pavilion. 




This Means War, well I knew that I'm kinda outdated, I should have watch it earlier. FDR is handsome, what's the other guy named? Sorry I forgot. Spy against spy, i kinda like the storyline. Thumbs up for it!!

After movie, I was thinking to get myself gym attire. Spent RM210 at Adidas Performance.

Its RM99 each and RM20 for the bottle.

Okay, I knew I broke my promise not to shop in these months time. *Slaps myself* Luckily, boyf's mum called us back for dinner else I will buy more. So tempted. 

Had dinner at boyf's home. Yummy~

Was suffering stomachache at night. Had medicine but still threw out everything. Boyf bought me this to bring up my appetite, Hainan Mee. This is so yummy, you guys should try it. The shop located beside Menara PGRM and Petronas @ Taman Shamelin. 

Back to sleep right after I had my meal. Captured this from video of Hebe. Tongue out* 


22th March 2012

Had early dinner with babes at MeKong, Taylor's Lakeside. It's so tempting when the chef's bbq-ing. 

Just 3 of us, but we ordered all these! Grilled kampung fish, squid, prawns and chicken wings. 

Trust me, super delicious!!

23th March 2012

Another bonding activity with the Button On crew. We visited the Malaysia Book of Records at Jalan Loke Yew. Had meeting with the officer, Ms.Leona to discuss about our attempt. She was being so friendly and helpful. 

Group-shot in front of MBR office.

The biggest shoe in M'sia?? 

After meeting, we crew had our lunch at Lavazza Cafe @ Viva Home. I ordered this creamy ham al-funghi spaghetti, only RM9.90.

Discussed a lot while having our lunch, kinda satisfy with the outcome but there are more and more works to do before the event starts. We crew gotta keep holding on! Well, after lunch, we girls decided to have a drink at OverTime to avoid traffic jam. The girls ordered Lager while me with my coke. Good girl, indeed.  

Had fun playing games, girls enjoying their beers and yeah, I get to realized why people love OverTime. Hehehes~ 

24th March 2012

Gotta collect my lappie from Sony Center @ Suria KLCC. 

Its been a long time since I never see my baby VAIO and now, she is back!!  By the way, watched this now showing movie @ TGV cinema, Marrying Mr.Perfect. 

Overall, the movie was hilarious and sweet. Boyf asked me if I would marry him if he does the same thing?? Silly boy, I won't marry you till the day, uh-hm, you know. Haha, okay, gotta stop here, lotsa of assignments to be done. One week of sem-break is not enough!! 

Alright, ciaoz.

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment