Sunday, June 28, 2009

It takes me m0re than 15mins~

1 . What have you been doing recently?
friendster , facebo0k (restaurant city)
"addicted to it as i'm always be"

2 . Do you ever turn your handphone off?
Yea..When i need t0 calm down
"leave me cry al0ne"

3 . What happened at 10am today?
chit-chatin' with h0ney,bad-m0uth ab0ut my baby
"I know this is not good"

4 . When did you last cry?

Last night..had an arguement with him
"He made me frustrated"

5 . Believe in Fate/Destiny?
Destiny " Idk why?"

6 . What do you want in life now?
Wealth,Career,Love ones*
"Actually many m0re"

7 . Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Walk in the rain so that n0 0ne kn0w i'm crying
"Umbrella is heavy...My textbo0ks are heavy en0ugh *!!
"

8. What’s your favourite thing to do on bed?
sleep nahh..duhh?
"not sex"

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
short jeans

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
Baby's messages

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
I Don't ..
"But it seems to be like that"

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
nopes*
"All mine ..weee~"

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Wrong Turn To Dead End
"Digusting & Horror,that's it"

14. What are you proud of ?
Loads of lovely babes,dearies & friends
"Love you all,chuuuu~"

15. What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?
All baby's msgs laaaaaaa~

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
MJ "You're Not Alone"

17. Do you have any nicknames?
tiiiiiiiingggggg,z0u z0u


18. What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
Baby "goo0dnite bii,mak"

19. What time did you go to sleep last night?

12am..

20. Are you currently happy?

For last week,I ain't

21. Who gives you the best advice?

Myself..Hahahahaaha

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww~

23. Who do you talked to on the phone last night?

My baobei Carol
"Asking me s0mething embarassing"

24. Is something bugging you right now?
no

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?

chew mei kei...
"I accidently speak bad word in front of my dad"

26. Do you like yourself?

Sometimes I do,Sometimes I don't

27. You want $5 or $10?

$5 + $10 = $ 510

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?

Obviously I'm

29. Who is your best best best friend?
Honey Pak Soon Jeck

30. What will you do if you like that boy?
Take him...hahahahaha

31. Who are your favourite stars?
Avril Lavinge,Katy Perry
"They're sexy indeed"

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some way?

Sometimes,when I argue with her..

33. Do you even stead before? ??
????

34. What type of boy do you like?
mature,humour,rich

35. Now are you single / attached?

attached

Pass this tag to 10 people!
I'll stop here...thanks ^~^



I'm doing this tag for
Jessalyn Ker Ee Shin

2 comments: