Monday, July 12, 2010

【Just No Sense】

Hey , it's 02.28 a.m.
And, I'm online !

Cheers , guys !
It's my off day tomorrow !
And so on till..friday I think xD

I'm back to *lifeless* duh ~

Let's talk bout' it..

1) My Life™

Online



facebook

Blogger

Youtube
Facing the laptop till 6am
Sometimes, 7am

-Sleep until 8pm

-Date with Steven Yeoh till 1am

-Back to online

This is absolutely borin' !
I'd always says that Imma prepare for schooling,
but 0% effort I've done.


2) My L.O.V.E™

So far,I'm going super-fine with him
Idk why we must meet each other every single day?

Perhaps we're still newbie in this relationship
But,I've got a feel :
We ain't !

Everything that he gives me was so true and meant
Can't be deny that I'm glad I had met him !



3) My Friendship™

Well,since I'm in a relationship
I gives mostly of my time for my boyfriend

Things were supposed to be fine
But,someone has ruined !

I don't wanna talk much bout' this
My heart might be broken but this is not what I intended


You were used to be the first who I care the most

I know myself,and I know her well enough..
Thanks for the 6 years memories

***We'll cease here,bye***


4) My Job™

Switched to part-timer


Not really use to the schedule
I'm gettin' lazier

I was just trying to fill-up my time-table


5) My Studies™

College starts on 26 July 2010.
Location : Taylor's University College Lakeside Campus
Course : Diploma in Mass Communication

Well,loads of things to be done
Imma brainstorm bout' that
Not ready to enter that mood yet


Anyway,still a lots of targets to achieve..

I've got my Blackberry and Sony DC that I wanted

Next,Imma purchase a Vaio laptop =D






I think I really need to rest,
But stop acting life-less

It's time to work-on..

Wake up,tiing

Stop being lazy
Stop being playful
Stop being childish
Stop making no sense

Move it !


Yups*
Life is just too fast to live,
Too young to die


【The End】

No comments:

Post a Comment