Thursday, July 29, 2010

With You♥

Alright,It's 23th of July 
Hurrrrayyyy !!
It's off day tomorrow,
So my Steven Yeoh has accompanied me 
We stayed up the whole night for drama
How sweet~

What drama we were watching huh?
Eeerrrrrrm.....
蒲 松 龄

Yet,we slept at 6am 
He was tired enough after one-day workin'

The next day,we woke up pretty late
Next,heading to Sungei Wang Plaza
I really really love my eyes make-up recently xD

Non-stop cam-whored in the car


Seeee,my dream MAN♥
Hiaks hiaks =D

Wonderin' who???
It's him♥

I wanna sing :
No more hesitate,I'm yours
I knew your shoulder will always be there for me♥

I really really think that we're the perfect couple xD
In the world everrr , Hoho !

I went to Y-show beauty@6th floor to make my UV gel nails
While he♥ went to body massage@Times Square


After 1 an hour,
Taaa Daaaa~



Although it's our off day,
He had to back to guide staffs

*Eheeeem*
Waited him till 10pm 

Knock off to Pavilion 

Had booked tickets for movie
THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE

A pretty nice movie to watch
Rate : 4/5

After movie,pichas time

Hanny Halim
Lil' Angelina Jolie


Not without him

Lastly,back home to sleep
Good night,baby


[ THE END ]





No comments:

Post a Comment