Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sony VAIO,got'cha!

18th July 2010

Woke up at 3pm
Rushing to get prepared for outing
I'm late!

Today,Imma shopping with momi
*Hiaks* Actually the main purpose is-
to get myself a VAIO laptop !
Yeah ~

Heading to One Utama

The ones behind me seems crapping herself
Idk why?
She's too happy to follow me,huh?
What-ever~


Heng Sylvia,keep your mouth shut-up while momi is driving
You causes accidents always cos' of your cold jokes*
Sweat~


Idk why recently I'm fallen for simply casual


My lovely momi
*Loves you,but sorry I always argue with you*



Knock-off to "Wong-kok"
Havin' my favourite,
I meant it,FAVOURITE-
baked cheese fillet rice !!
*clapss*

Momi and sistas rejected the take 1
They claimed I looked too flirty
OS : How could you say so??!!

So,here's the take 2

Following,we went to Sony Center
I wants a RED Vaio badly !!

But,f**k the red VAIO's keyboard is in black
It ain't match at all !!
Damn dissapointed !!

So,Momi choosed for me a classic black ones
I HATE BLACK !
Laptop in black is too-too-too,
I mean,toooo common ! Seeee~~

The guys who's trying hard to hit me as his sales target
I don't trust him fully,not even 50%
Cos I work as hp sales,I know very well
3 words : S K L
Sin Ka Lan =P

Still doubting either I want the black ones or not?
I really really wanted a red ones
To match with my Sony TX7 as well

My stupidd sis and I
Peace, we wish *

Does we look alike?


Next,it's shopping time !
We shopped like crazy*

Trying formal attire for college
I looked weird,
you know why?
I hate SKIRT !!


Angeline Heng said this is nice
She said that she couldn't captured this angle like I do
*wink*

Finally,I bought it !
-BLACK-

Besides,I bought myself GUCCI Envy Me
This costs me RM300
But,seriously I love it !

Hope I can work fine with it*

Ta Da~
After decoration,
Steven Yeoh is on my dekstop!!

Okays,byes
The end of 1U day

No comments:

Post a Comment