Friday, July 30, 2010

Our 2 months,baby♥




28th July 2010

Let memories flashback to 2 months ago
It was my birthday
And our first day
Today,it's our 2 months anniversary

So,we went The Curve to celebrate 

Heading to The Curve
Happy that we've proved our love

Still GUCCI,my favourite

Thanks for his everything

On the way to destination






Chuuuu,Imma stick to your mouth

Seee,we're perfect right? *wink*

this , it's like I'm super-duper-happy

All the way from Ampang to PJ

Finally we've reached

The Curve

Thanks him for carrying my laptop


We're absolutely hungry
So,we rushed to Kim Gary 
Man seriously Cuteeeee

Againnn,I ordered this,my favouriteeeee



Cheeese baked rice,WOW

You know,hecan't smile naturally

Then,we went to a Garden Walk

Imma grab you for the rest of my life

Sorry that you're sick today,you must be tired

Chuuuuu-ing my

You were my strength when I was weak

For all the love I found in you

Following we went to Cineleisure,
Wanted to have a movie
But unfortunately,the movies are too latee

So,we went back homee
I wasn't in mood afterward
So I threw temper over him

Sorry man,
I still you  there

Lastly,ended by our sweetest pic
ILY
Happy 2 months anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment