Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Assignments, kill me!

Baby, I'm down down down down down~ Oh, something is bothering me. What is it? Hmmm, STRESS!!! I'm stressed. Yea, loads of assignments need to be done. I mean, a lot!!! *lol* As for DIC students(Diploma in Communication), we've just finished our mid-term exam. I thought we might have a mid-term break after this, but NO!! Assignments are chasing after me. HELP! I...can't...breathe...


Well, all assignments are due within this month. I hate you, March. Then, syllabus to be continued till April. And, guess what?! Final exam is coming soon, on the beginning of May! *Holy Shit* No worries, I'm fine, I can cope with it. Just need to release my stress. Hmmm, no more hang outs perhaps, only assignments.


I'm busy like a bee, how I hope I can feel fly like a G6. *epic* Let me show ya one of my assignment, Presentation on Persuasive Speech. Imma bring out the topic of Body piercing. So, yeah. This picture shown my work. *Teehee*




Next assignment is to do a magazine using Mac Adobe CS4. Katy Perry is on my cover page! My mag cover is done, I saved it in my thumb-drive. Intended to show ya my work, but unfortunately my VAIO dosen't support adobe CS4's file. So sorry.




Following by Psychology's assignment, the topic is attitudes. Well, I don't really study for psycho cos' it's kinda boring for me. I have no idea what's the question about, fed up. Supposed to hand-in this Friday but I haven't started anything yet. Any psychologist here? I need help!


Somehow reminded me during last psychology lecture class, lecturer taught about perception. Caution, LMAO session. 
Lecturer: What comes to your mind when you think of Taylor's?
(P/s: The answer should be the caption of university: Wisdom, Integrity, Excellence.
Students(shouting out loud): Expensive, No parking, sucks!
Lecturer: Oh No! I should stop discussing the topic of Taylor's.

Yea, it's true. Expensive? 10k/sem, what do you think? No parking? Absolutely! If you come college after 7.30am, you will have to park your car far far far away, near the cow farm, so called cow park! *laugh* Then you will have to waste extra 15mins walk from the cow park, rocks everywhere,walk along the mega-huge-lake side to classroom. Conclusion? Sucks!


My life has changed to 100% college lifey. College,assignment,college,assignment, repeatedly. My favourite quote said," Choose what you love, love what you've chosen". Live out life!


Dear boyf, sorry for neglected you these days. Every time you call, I'd always be doing assignments. Let's plan something fun! Vacation during sem break? My sem break will start on May till July. 1 month holidays, coooool~


Dear readers, sorry if my college lifey post makes you bored. I'll try to blog something, new? Alright, gotta rush for assignments still. See yaa~ 






   

No comments:

Post a Comment