Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Penang, I'm coming!




Hoho. I'm currently at home. Intended to update a lil' here. Well, tomorrow I will be heading to Penang with boyf and friends. Hopee everything will be fine and have fun! I haven't pack my stuff yet, 3days and 2nights vacation. I guess, I have really really a lot of unnecessary things to bring. I'll do it once I done with my post.

Things I must do in Penang: Food!!!!!! Certainly. Prawn mee, Asam Laksa and moreee... Gaining weight can't be avoid. It's fine, diet later on. And, Beach!!! Hahaha, I'm gonna have 3days beach walk with boyf from morning till night.

Anyway, the most important thingy is to relax in the hotel. Enjoy spa, buffet, swim, massage and just relax. Get enough rest!! Then, strive for future. 

Penang, I'm coming!!






   

No comments:

Post a Comment