Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Formal Presentation


15th March 2011 Today was my 3rd formal presentation. Early in the morning, get myself prepared then boyf fetched me to college. On my way~


This is my formal attire. I think the colours are quite dull. And, it's really uncomfortable to wear skirt, grrrrrr. I just can't imagine that I have to wear formal in the future when everyday I work.Awwwww~

 Had digital graphic lecture class before presentation. Finally, I'm done with my magazine! Oh coool~ Let me show ya.. Taaaadaaaa, the cover page- Katy Perry!!!!

The content page. Lady Gaga, hoho~ I dont really like this, it's way tooo simple, perhaps I should have add something else. hehes. Let's see.


And, the article page. Madonna's campaign for Louis Vuitton!! She's damn hot!!


Lol. That's it. After lecture, it's presentation. I did my topic on "Body Piercing". This presentation was much  better than the first ones. Feedback from lecturer was: Very confident. Good languages. And, still room for improvements! Thanks Ms. Catherine! Phhhheeewwww~ Presentation is done!

Then, rushed to see my boyf. He waited me alone at college's OldTown  for 4 hours long! Hearts <3 Then, we're off to Sunway Pyramid for lunch. I ain't Pyramid kaki and I easily get lost there! For me, Pyramid is even larger then Midvalley. Lol* Tired of walking and seeking for brunch location, there we went- Kim Gary HK Restaurant. This Kim Gary was crowded, people-mountain-people-sea. It's like a kopitiam instead of a restaurant. Dissapointed, indeed. They packed all the tables in order to make more business. Even the couples who were sitting beside me, I can hear what they're talking about very clearly. Wasn't intend to, just we're tooo close. Aunties and uncles increased their voice volume, pretending as no one can hear them. I hate crowded! Kim Gary, was used to be my fav restaurant because of the Cheese Baked Rice but now? You're blacklisted!

Boyf took a picturee of mine before we head back to home. Do I look like OL lady? Teehee*


Took a nap with boyf, had dinner at his home. Boyf's mum cooked us Curry Fish Head and boyf cooked me Omelette! Delicious! Then continued with our drama series till 12am. Isn't quite boring staying at home? Therefore we've decided to go out for a drink.

Blue Dragon Cafe, located at Pandan Indah. We thought that it's a cafe, but literally it's a Thai Restaurant. Ordered tempura vegetables and Honeydew fresh juice! The environment was pretty fine, their staffs are polite, I click "like"


Okayy. I gotta stop here, shall rush for my Psychology assignments. See ya! *Smoooooch*



No comments:

Post a Comment