Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bye, mid-term

Hey peeps, Was pretty busy preparin' the bloody exam. And yeah, finally, my mid-term exam is finished. So, chill~ Anyway, there are still loads of assignments to due. College life is really tough, but no worries, I definitely can cope with it. Say bye to exam!
Although Starbucks, Old Town, Face-to-face, Subway and others are located in my campus, but nothing seem to be my favourite breakfast. The only exception is this, Continental Breakfast from Recezz Foodcourt and it cost only RM5.90! Let's what you can buy with 6bulks. Two pieces of hash potato, 1 bun, 1 sausage, 1 ham, 1 egg, beans, coleslaw, and a butter stick! Taylorians, you should try this! Worthy 100percent!



Then it came to Friday. Big and I went to attend wedding dinner. Lol. Both of us had a new hair cut. Like it/not?


Not forgettin' to cam-whore myself. Say peace!



Unfortunately I went back home earlier due to not feeling well. I hate crowded places. lol. So, do not ever invite me to crowded places. Eg. Wedding dinner/clubbing/countdown or whatever xD





   

No comments:

Post a Comment