Thursday, March 17, 2011

Steamboat

17 March 2011 I skipped college for whole day. Feel kindaa sick, hardly get myself up, I fall asleep from 2am to 7pm. *lol* Waited boyf finish work then we're off for dinner.

 


I drove his car all the way from Kepong to Sunway through LDP. Havin' steamboat at Restoran Yuen Buffet Steamboat with the managers, Tony, Peter, Boyf and all the girlfriend(s). Hehehs. Triple datee xD 

 After one and a half hour, they're still eating. Oh my god, my stomach keep saying NO! Claps for them. Hoho! I don't really like steamboat cos I can't have seafood, I'd preferred shabu-shabu. Teehee*


Wanted to go for movie but unfortunately there were no midnight shows.I wanna for Beastly!!! *Sob* Therefore, headed back home to sleep. The next day, boyf wake me up early in the morning. Headed to Metro Kajang then, followed him go work again. Make-up in the shop, had maggie goreng as brunch, then now I'm bored. Awwwwww~ How bout cam-whoring? Good idea! Outcome, taaadaaaa~



Well, well, well, I don't know what to do for the next 10 hours. My assignments are almost done! So I'm pretty free, yeah~ Maybe I'll go shopping, cos I've got a sponsor here. Weeeeeee~ 





    

No comments:

Post a Comment