Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mood superb

21 March 2011 Went The Curve with boyf♥ Watched Men Suddenly In Love. LMAO* 10个男人10个滚, well i agree with that. lols. Women smart or men smarter? Hmmmm.. I bet women!! *High 5*

After movie, we went to walk around and cam-whore. I fall for this pikachu so badly. He is cutee, isn't?


Then, garden walk same as half year ago, during our 2 months anniversary. Hands hold together and till forever. Shall we?


Taaadaaa. Our love picturee, he's handsome today. And yes, only today. Cos your eyes are bigger. Hoho~ So listen to me, do eye mask! =D


Hey, it's me! Did not cam-whore much today. lol* Pictures are epic failed! Sob.
 


Smoker couple. Were smoking together at the garden. Awww, I love this nature!

Boyf dosen't want to take picha anymoree.

Omg, if u're anti-smoker, ignore me please. Thanks~

Hoho~ Then we were off to Dragon-I cafe. We ordered same food, feel free refer to Dragon-I post: http://xiiaotiing-lv.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-post.html You know what? The 蜜瓜西米露 is a must order! No restaurant can do better then em'! *Thumbs up*

22 March 2011 I was late to college and I missed 8am class. lol* Idk why I just cant get myself up in the morning. Grrrrrr* Stonning at Ohana, Taylors with Cheryl, Mitchell, Jessecca, Julian, Azim and Kenny for 5 hours. Nahh* Make up for Jess. She's hot, isn't?  

Went back home, dressed up and made up, headed back to Ohana@Taylors for shi-sha. Yayayayay~ You can have shi-sha in college, why not? Hoho~

Well, I will be pretty free for the weeks onward cos I've finished most of my assignments. What left behind is only-

Psychology group presentation tomorrow. No worries, I'll prepare for it once I'm done with my blog. Research proposal due on April, kinda tough but I'll try hard. Next, Media Law group assignment. Kill me, LAW!! Haaahaaa.

Following, will be heading to Penang with boyf♥ from 1st of April to 3rd of April. 3days 2nights vacation. Boyf♥ had booked hotel room. Hoho, feel so excited! Beach, I'm coming!! Tanjung Bunga Beach Hotel =D

Mood is superb now! Gotta prepare my presentation, Oh No! Formal again! I hate skirt! Ciaozzz, see yaaa =D





   

No comments:

Post a Comment