Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy 9months Anniversary♥

28th February, the last day of February and the 9 months anniversary with big Unfortunately, my first day of mid-term exam falls on the day! Wanted to revise for the subject- Media Law . But, ended up with Facebook-ing. I have fed up and I have given up the subject! *lol*

However, the paper was pretty easy. Why so easy? Because.........Idk how to do *rofl* There were 10 MCQs and 2 short answer questions. I just simply tembak the objective then copy and paste the objective statement to section B. Smart, right? Let's see if I'll fail =D hehehs.

The next paper was Presentation Skills a.k.a Human Communication. I did studied a lot and I even made my own notee. But the questions are tough and tricky enough. Anyway, I've tried my best to finish the 50 MCQs. And, guess what? My lecturer brought the results to us today. She said that she was really dissapointed because half of the class failed. Hoho, luckily I passed with 31/50. (P/s: Below 25% is fail.) *Claps*

Home sweet home. Busy doing exfoliating spa at bathroom, take shower, do hair treatment, make up and dress up! Girls need not reason to make ourselves pretty, right? *Cheers* Then, cam-whoring while waiting big to pick me up. Love the make up not? Hehehs.

Still can't get use to my new hair style. *Sob* Should I cut/ leave it longer? Wonderin' huh.

Big came at 10pm, grrrrrrrrrr. *Pissed off* Then we went to Veg Fish Farm again. This is the third time we been there. First time with friends, second timee with my parents, this third time with colleagues. Well, well, well, ordered the same thing, signatures. Just refer to my previous post http://xiiaotiing-lv.blogspot.com/2010/12/blog-post.html

After dinner, there we go. Panorama cafe at Langat Hill. The weather was super-duper-cold, just like a small gentingg. 

Hoho, headed back to home at 1am cos' I have class at 8am. Gotta grab enough rest, I want ma pretty skin.

Alright, since February zao, here's March came. I'm like a busy bee, busy studying, busy for assignments, busy for mid-term exam, busy for dating, busy for outing and yeah! Gotta plan my schedule seriously, otherwise I will die hard. 
- Havin' another 2 subjects for mid-term on 3rd March
- Lectures and tutorials still going on as usual
- Both individual and group assignments due before 18th March
- Magazines total of 80pages to do due 2 more weeks
- Presentation two more weeks to go
- Research total 15pages due this month
- Wedding dinners on 4th March and 11th March 

and loads. Can't remember. Ciaoz~ Planning schedule now! Lastly, dear big, Happy 9months Anniversary♥ Waitin' for 28th March. Byes *Smoooch*





    

No comments:

Post a Comment