Tuesday, February 1, 2011

晴天/雨天, 天天都是好天 !

 Hi, peeps. Wondein' how my hair colour going? Here you go, pichassss timee!!

 *Ta-daa*
This is the so-call deep burgundy colour that I dyed. It only turn obvious when I'm outdoor.
This is the indoor colour looks like. My hairr become colourless, huh?


By the way, this is the fringe that I cut it by myself! Like it not? For me, I'm absolutely lovin' it! 


100percent satisfied with my make-up-of-today. 





Cam-whore with biibii, the shih-tzu.


Wasn't really that free to cam-whore cos I woke up late at 9pm while I have a date with boyf at 10pm. lols. Rushed over to drees up, make up and do hair. Luckily, boyf came late due to traffic jam. So I used the precious time while waiting for him to cam-whore as many as I can. 


Finally, he came at 10 something. Rushed to Pavilion, KL cos' we've booked movie ticket at 11pm. Thanks god, no more traffic jam. 


 Reached Pav at the last minutes. Watched "Great Day".


Overall, it's a super-duper touching movie, indeed. My eyes can't stop rolling tears. And, what the lil' girl said was completely awesome! Do appreciate your parents/ grandparents. Visit them more, show them more love, cares for them. You might never ever gain the chance for the second time. Life has no take 2! Live out your life, love people around you!
晴天/雨天, 天天都是好天  !

Back home to pack my things. Heading back to hometown tomorrow. Will bring along my lappie! See ya, and lastly, 
Happy CNY again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment