Monday, February 21, 2011

Bio-Essence ATP V face series

Today went Watson with mumi to buy skin care products
Bio-Essence ATP V face series


Literally I bought the trial kit, a month ago.
Taaadaaa, It only costs RM32.90
And it's still available at Watson!


Look, they're cutee in mini size!


Since I've finished the trial set, so Imma buy the real products cos' I hardly found this skin care product actually do suit to my skin type. My f**king face allergic to almost all skin care products that I've tried, and the results was my skin turned into sun-burn effect.


Mum bought me this caused she spent RM200+


Let's see, what's inside this RM149.90 pack.







 (1) Deep Exfoliating Gel
Thoroughly and effectively removes dead skin cells

(2) Silky Foaming Cleanser
Cleanse skin thoroughly from within


(3) Deep Nourishing Toner
Feeds skin with the necessary minerals
*I bought this extra, it ain't included in the package*


(4) Radiant Youth Essence
Reduce free radical damage which caused aging


(5) Face Lifting Cream
8 Marvelous benefits!!!!!!

 For more information, click here

For Watson's member, enjoy 15% discount of Bio-Essence products
Valid till end of February!


I'm happy with my skin care products now.
Go grab yours!





   

No comments:

Post a Comment