Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What Women Want? Moneyy!

22 Feb 2011

Hey peeps.
See, I've cut my fringe.
Awesome work by my lovely mum


But, I think I look childish, huh?
And my face look moree chubby
*Sob*


Anyway, I'm lovin it!
Alright, let's talk about todayy.
Went to watch moviee with the boyf
At Times Square, KL


What Women Want 
by Andy Lau and Gong Li


There's a lmao conversation session between the boyf and the cinema cashier.
Boyf: What Women Want, 10pm
Cashier: What Women Want?
Boyf: Money laaa, what else?!
Then the two cashiers laugh out loud.

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!
We then rushed into the hall quickly but yet noticed that we forgot to buy drinks.
So we walked back to the entrance and I told the staff "keluar japp yaaa"

Cravin' for F&N seasons green tea but too bad, sold out
Therefore, regular cokee!
Fattening, oh gosh!

Then we entered the hall, skipping ticket checking.
The couples behind me must be wondering why we need not to show ticket,huh?
Hehehs.

Overall, the movie sucks!
I was yawning from the beginning till the end, wtf*

Whatever, back to home sweet home at 12am.
Miss my boyf
Didnt cam-whore with him todayy, sowiee~

Btw, my mid-term exam is just around the corner!
It's due on next week!
God, save me please!

Alright, gotta finish up my assignment then revise for the mid-term.
Ciaozzz





   

No comments:

Post a Comment