Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 6 and 7

Day 6

Had a dinner with family and daddy's friends
Quite a numbers of us- 18

Get myself prepared
Dressed up and make up
But I've forgotten to put on mascara, aiks.
(P/s: Recently I preferred mascara than falsie lashes)

On the way. Bbm-ing my boyf.
Miss him *Smoooch*


Make up of today sucks *Sob*


 Here we are. Ribs by Vintry located at Damansara Heights

The menu homepage


The menu, pretty simple.


This is a Western restaurant,duh

Their fine wines collection.

 Well, we had a lot of fabulous food there including pork chop, vege, ribs, siew yok. And, also 4 types of spaghetti: Tom-yam, bolognese, seafood and cabonara! Thums up!

Of cos, we enjoyed fine wines too!



My favourite wine, Solaia.
The best-est wine ever!
Don Melchor? Nopee. *Shaking head*



Just a random picturee.
Candle and my berry.


The bunch of us.


Never forget to cam-whore.



Then we had our dessert timee!

Milky pudding


Ice-cream? Idk what is this but it taste good!


Chocolate Brownie cake.


Tiramisu


The whole dinner and chit-chat session ended at 10something.
Then we're off to home.


That's all for Day 6.
Thanks daddy for the dinner!



Day 7
Went to Black & White cafe@Pandan Indah 
With boyf and friends

Lou sang



Then we had our dinner there after lou sang session.
Friend chic.


Friend sotong.


Sweet & sour fishy.


Fried mushroom.


Kings of vege.

 Prawn.


Loads of food weyyhh!


Anyway, happy dinner!!

I swear I'm gonna diet, like seriously!
Oh, I swear~

No comments:

Post a Comment