Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wish me Good Luck!

Hi, peeps. I'm currently stunning in Big's shop= my boyf's. Followed big go work early in the morning. Tried hard to study. My mid-term is just around the corner. Oh No! It's tomorrow! Four subjects to study from Chapter 1 to 10. God, just kill me please. Hmmmm, Presentation Skills is not that tough, just gotta understand some terms, No worries, I definitely can cope with it. Communication Research Methods is completely e.a.s.y to me! Cos' I loves the lecturer a lot! Psychology for Communication? *Shake head* I dosen't like it! And, guess what?! The first subject for tomorrow is gonna be Media Law! Just fuck it! I did tried hard to study through the slides but nothing goes in neither. Whatever, I gotta force myself to! 


Epic failure! I did not do revision yesterday. I watch "Sex and The City 2" at Starbucks! *shake head* Fall for the movie so badly. When is the "Sex and The City 3"? or Episode 4? or 5? Hehehs.

I'm envyy with da 4 sisters in the movie. Why can't I just be like one of em'? Well, literally I do. I have em' but I'd always have some sort of friendship communication error with em'. I mean, we ain't running da same channel. We ain't no longer us like N years ago. I knew sometimes they gathered without me.*lol* Why can't I just have em' like other friends do? Maturee? Hmmmm.. It's just tough enough to let go N years friendship like this. Screw it! 

Alright, guys. I think that's all for todayy. I really gotta on my study mode. Grrrrrrrrrrr~Gambateh! And, wish me good luck!
 


















    

No comments:

Post a Comment