Monday, January 31, 2011

New hair colour

Hi peeps, guess what? Hehehs. I dyed my hair, yeah, at the very last minute before CNY! Well, went to shop around for hair colouring products with mum n' sis. I wanted to dye my hair in red so badly. But mum said it's a lil' too over? Hmmm.. Prefered Liese Bubble Hair Colour products but Cassie Berry dosen't seem to be. Thus, I've chosen this! REVLON "deep burgundy". lols.


Wasn't intend to dye my hair. I wanna protect my lovely longlong hair, but, the root is growing way toooo fast. Seee~


This is fugly! Oh No! Hair colouring seem to be the onlyy wayy to cure this.


So, mummy helped me to do so. It ain't easy compared to the bubbles series. Thanks mummy!

*An hour later*
*Drums rollin'*


The outcome! Ooops, sorry if I frightened you. 


Hmmm.. The colour is not really obvious, somehow it seem to be likee blackie.Whatever, perhaps few more days.


Noticed that my fringe is too long. So I cut the bang by myself but I give myself rank 2/5.


So now I'm with a new hair colour. Alright, might be watching movies with boyf tonight. Let's see if I'll cam-whore.Hehes. 
And, tomorrow I'm heading back to hometown *Pulau Ketam, Selangor*
Anyway, Happy CNY to all of you!
Do appreciate this golden opportunity to gather with your beloved family.

Byes. =D
*LOVES*

No comments:

Post a Comment